At the Artemis Hospital, we have a comprehensive service office of the International Patient Care that supports the overseas patients who are seeking a consultation, a second opinion or medical treatment.
- Spread across 9 acres, Artemis has state of the art services in neurology, heart, orthopedics, oncology, and emergency care
- Artemis is the first hospital to be accredited by JCI and located in the leading industrial center in India, Gurgaon.
- Patients are paired with an international patient coordinator who serves as a single point of contact before, during and after your visit.
- We are committed to deliver exceptional medical care since 2007
At Artemis Hospital, we are committed to deliver standard-setting medical care. We understand the stress related to illness especially when the treatment is received outside one’s native country. We pair our patients with an international patient coordinator who serves as a single point of contact for their visit by advocating for the patient and providing assistance on all aspects of his/her stay such as:
- Tele consults and the pre departure evaluation
- Facilitate the travel arrangement
- Visa services
- Airport (New Delhi) Pick up and drop
- Hotel bookings including budget, deluxe and luxury hotels
- Bedside admission in the hospital
Post Admission Services
- Choice of rooms from the private to the luxury suites
- Cuisine choices
- Wi-Fi enabled suites
- Dedicated international lounge
- Money changer within the hospital
- Travel desk within the hospital
Post Discharge Services
- Post discharge travel arrangements through a travel partner
- Post discharge stay in Delhi/NCR in a choice of hotels
- Travel assistance for sightseeing within India
- Tele-consultation with the treating doctor