Contact Number: +91-9860432255
Languages spoken: Hindi,English
- FRSH (UK),
- FIAO (USA)
In his 18 years of clinical experience, Dr. Rajesh Verma has turned himself into a legendary Traumatologist and has set precedence in treating complex trauma, bone, joint & spine disorders. He has over the years acquired an expert status in spine surgery, joint replacements & pediatric orthopaedics including deformity & limb length discrepancy correction.
His clinical & surgical skills are superbly backed by his expert training from institutes like
Department of Orthopaedics and Spine surgery, Denver Health Medical Centre and Rocky Mountain Regional Trauma Centre, Denver, Colorado, USA, University clinic of Schleswig-Holstein, Kiel, Neurosurgery Centre Schittenhelstr Hamburg, Germany & National University Hospital Singapore.
He has further acquired his advance skill sets towards deformity and degenerative spine disorders from Severance Spine Hospital Seoul, South Korea & Hip / Knee Joint Replacements from Prince Charles & North Point Hospital Brisbane, Australia.
In his Career he has been a part of more than 20,000 surgical cases. Personally Dr. Verma have successfully performed over 12,000 surgeries including all types of Spine surgeries, and Complex Trauma surgeries.
- International Society for advancement of Spine Surgery
- Fellow AO Spine Asia Pacific
- AO Spine International, Switzerland
- AO Trauma & Arthroscopy Society of India
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India
- Indian Federation of Sports Medicine
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Indian Society for Bone & Mineral Research
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Pelviacetabular Injuries
- Bone Tumors with limb salvage
- Joint Replacements
- Pediatric Orthopedic surgeries
- He has special interest in Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery, Foot /Ankle reconstructions & management of metabolic bone disorders including Osteoporosis & Rheumatic diseases.