Contact Number: +91-9860432255
Languages spoken: Hindi,English
- MBBS- Saurashtra University, Gujarat – MBBS
- DNB (orthopaedics)- Bhabha atomic research center & Hospital, Mumbai.
- MNAMS Orthopaedics,
- DNB (Spine Fellowship)- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi- (DNB Spine Fellowship)
- Christian medical collage, Vellore – (spinal deformity fellowship)
- NIMHANS, BANGALORE (intradural and CV junction)
Dr. Tyagi is a renowned surgeon and ardent contributor in the field of Orthopedic & Spine Surgery. He has extensive training and experience in all spine related problems including spinal trauma, spinal infections, spinal tumour, spinal deformity & other adult degenerative conditions. He is well trained in both intradural as well as extradural pathologies of spine. He is doing all sorts of complex surgeries from cervical spine to sacrum by both anterior and/or posterior approach. He likes doing complex scoliosis surgeries and orthopedic trauma/fractures. He has a rich experience of working in institutes like Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Apollo Hospital , primus hospital and Fortis hospital.
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India
- indian Orthopaedic association
- Uttar Pradesh Orthopaedic Association.
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association
- Delhi Spine society
- minimally invasive spine surgery
- endoscopic spinal procedures
- cranio-cervical junction problems.
- Microscopic/endoscopic disectomies for radicular pains.
- nucleoplasty/annuloplasty for disc Related back pains.
- Radiofrequency nerve ablation for degenerative spine pain.
- Minimally invasive spinal fracture fixation.
- Mini incision spinal fusion procedures.
- cervical/lumbar spinal nerve root block.
- spinal deformity correction.