Narayana Health Bangalore India
The headquarter of Narayana Health is in Bengaluru, India and it operates a national network of hospitals across India with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India. It has an emerging presence in the western and central India. Our first facility was established in Bengaluru with about 225 operational beds. Since then we have grown to 57 facilities with around 5,600 operational beds as of the date of this Draft Red Herring Prospectus, through a combination of greenfield projects and acquisitions. We firmly believe that our "Narayana Health" brand is strongly linked with our mission to deliver a superior quality and affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging skilled doctors, our economies of scale and an efficient business model.
Aggregately our centres offer advanced levels of care in more than 30 specialities, including orthopaedics, cancer care, urology, neurology and neurosurgery, cardiology and cardiac surgery, nephrology and gastroenterology.
- Includes 56 facilities in India and the 1 facility in the Cayman Islands operated by our associate company, HCCI.
- Includes facilities and beds across hospitals that are owned, leased, operated and managed, 101 operational beds and 104 capacity bed facilities in the Cayman Islands operated by our associate company, HCCI.
Our mission is to offer high quality and affordable healthcare services to the broader population in India. Our core values signify the acronym "iCare", which comprises of innovation & efficiency, Compassionate care, Accountability, Respect for all, and Excellence as a culture. Also, we seek to create a strong financial performance to provide a long-term value for our shareholders through the execution of our business strategy.
You can Contact Narayana Health Bangalore India for an appointment with top doctors on this site by just filling up the enquiry form.
Awards And Recognitions
- WHO India conferred the Public Health Champion Award under the category of Innovation.
- Winner of Healthcare Leadership Awards by Stars of the Industry Group in 2 categories:
- Outstanding Achievement Awards Healthcare – Social Cause, Healthcare & Social Care Support Awards
- Recognised among world’s top 50 ‘BCG Local Dynamos 2014’ for its operational excellence
- India Health & Wellness Award – Superspeciality Hospital
- Gold Award winner in Customer Service by Asian Hospital Management Awards
- >Winner of ABP News Brand Excellence Award
- Financial Times Arcelor Mittal Boldness in Business Awards 2013-‘Corporate Responsibility/Environment’
- Philanthropy Award, Forbes India
- Porter Prize for Industry Architectural Shift
- Winner of Inc. India Innovative 100 Award
NH ranked 36th among ‘World’s 50 most Innovative Companies’ by Fast Company
NH Bangalore receives FICCI Health Care Excellence Award for Addressing Industry Issues
Frost and Sullivan India Healthcare Excellence Awards - Healthcare Provider Company of the Year (Revenue between INR 500-1000Cr)
- India Shining Star CSR Award’ to NH for the exceptional CSR work done in the Health Sector
- Speciality Hospital Cardiology (Category) by CNBC and ICICI Lombard Healthcare for the category- “Commendation for driving affordable and quality healthcare for all’
Narayana Health City Hospital offers comprehensive and world-class orthopaedic services. This department provides specialized care in the field of poly-trauma, complex trauma and related sub-specialities. The orthopaedic department provides personalised care by utilising the latest research and evidence-based medicine. The department offers management for all disorders of joint, bone and a variety of musculo-skeletal disorders.
Some of the procedures that we take care of include the knee, joint, hip and shoulder replacement, arthritis and custom implant surgeries. We also treat the sports related injuries that can be extremely painful and traumatic. Our sports medicine team works with surgeons to put the sportspersons on a quick path of recovery. The knee, arthroscopy, shoulder and ankle arthroscopy, rotator cuff repair, recurrent shoulder dislocation, subacrominal decompression, Msaicrominal and articular cartilage implantation are some of the other procedures that are performed routinely.
We are well-equipped to diagnose and treat the hand & upper limb surgery, that includes management of hand fractures, mal united fractures, soft tissues of hand, infections of the hand and upper limb crush, tendon, hand injuries, nerve repair, tumours of the hand and upper limb, reconstruction, congenital deformity, soft tissue affections, rheumatoid hand, radial head, elbow and joint replacement.
Narayana Health's Multispeciality Orthopaedic department has a medical team of trained surgeons from India and abroad. Additionally, the efficient physiotherapists, occupational therapists and pain management experts work towards the rapid rehabilitation of the patient thereby lead them to a better quality of life.