Dr Jayant Arora did his Fellowship In Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy in UK, CCBST at Royal College of Surgeons, UK. After returning to India from the UK in 2008, Dr. Arora established a state-of-the-art Orthopedic Department at Columbia Asia Hospital. Since its inception, he has been the Coordinator and Senior Consultant in the Department of Orthopedics at Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar Gurgaon. He performs all surgical procedures including Arthroscopic surgery and Joint Replacement Surgeries.
He also visits Columbia Asia Hospital in Patiala as a Joint Replacement and Arthroscopic Surgeon.
Dr Jayant Arora Columbia Asia Hospitals Delhi Gurgaon has worked at some of the finest Orthopedic Centers in the UK. He obtained Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (MRCS-Ed) after 2 years of Orthopedic training in Scotland. Dr. Arora has received specialist orthopaedic training in Knee and Hip replacement surgery and Arthroscopy in Leeds Orthopedic Rotation. He has done a Clinical Research Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery from Newcastle. Dr. Arora’s work has been widely recognized across the UK. He has published many articles on Knee replacement Surgery in International Orthopedic Journals. He has also worked in the prominent Woodend Hospital in Scotland, where he received training to perform primary and revision (Re-do) joint replacement surgery. Please fill up an enquiry form to have an appointment with Dr Jayant Arora Best Knee Surgeons of Delhi, Gurgaon India here on this website.
- General Medical Council (GMC), UK
- Indian Orthopedic Society
- Medical Council of India
- Delhi Orthopedic Association
- Delhi Medical Council, Gurgaon, Delhi
- Senior Registrar at Dumfries and Galloway Hospital, UK in 2004.
- Senior Clinical Fellow of Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy at North Tyneside Hospital in UK in 2005.
- Specialist Registrar Orthopedics at Scunthorpe Hospital in UK in the year 2006.
- Specialist Registrar Orthopedics at Scarborough Hospital, UK in the year 2007.
Training And Courses
- Arthroscopic Skills Course on 23 August 2002 at the St. Andrews University, Scotland.
- ATLS COURSE on 21- 23 May 2003, at Crosshouse Hospital, Kilmarnock Scotland.
- Intramedullary Nailing Course on 29th October, 2003 at Ninewells Hospital Dundee.
- Hip and Knee Arthroplasty course on 21-22 November, 2003 at Southmead Hospital Bristol.
- Hip Resurfacing Course at Finnsbury Orthopaedics, Leatherhead, in Surrey, December, 2006.
- Shoulder Arthroscopy, Cadaver Workshop, Bangalore, November, 2013.
- Current Concepts in Joint Replacement Surgery, Orlando, USA, December, 2014.
- Visiting Surgeon Fellowship, Knee Arthroplasty in Belgium, March 2015.
- Oxford Partial Knee replacement Instructional Course, Pune, November, 2015.
- Role of preoperative templating in primary total knee replacement. Arora J, Blyth M, Sharma S.. Knee Surgery, Arthroscopy, Sports Traumatology 2005; 13 (3): 187.
- Osteolysis in proximally cemented primary Freeman Samuelson Total Knee replacement. AC Ogden, Arora J, J Bone Joint Surg Br 2005 87-B: 1502-1506.
- External fixation in the intra-articular fractures of distal radius: Is it sufficient? Malik AC, Arora J. Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery 2005; 125 (8): 536-540.
- Recurrent Osteoid Osteoma of lunate: A case report and review of the literature. Arora J, Munro N, Mclauchlan J. Hand Surgery 2003; 8: 239- 242.
- Transulnar styloid volar scapholunate dislocation with median nerve injury. Arora J. Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery 2005; 125: 120-123.
Watch Dr. Arora, Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon, Columbia Asia Hospital, Gurgaon talk about hip and knee replacement. He explains the surgery and gives post-op tips. Knee arthritis that has stopped responding to medication leads to surgery. Contact at: +91-9860432255 Email: email@example.com