Apollo Hospital Chennai India
Apollo Hospitals Chennai, India is the flagship hospital of the Apollo Group that was established in 1983. Undaunted and unfazed by the obstacles faced, Apollo Hospitals has ever since nurtured a goal read as "Our mission is to bring healthcare of international standards within the reach of every individual. We are committed to the achievement and maintenance of excellence in healthcare, research and for the benefit of humanity".
Over the years, it has scripted one of the most wonderful stories of success that India has seen. Today, it is one of the most respected hospitals in the world and is also amongst one of the most ideal destinations for patients from several parts of India, as well as for medical value travel and medical tourism.
The Apollo Speciality Hospital Chennai has created a name for itself in the healthcare sector through the cutting-edge innovation in medical procedures and technological advancements. It has over 60 departments, headed by internationally trained and skillful medical experts who are supported by dedicated patient care personnel. They have state-of-the-art facilities for various health ailments and disorders. At Apollo Speciality Hospital Chennai, Tamil Nade, we bring together superior technology and exceptional clinical success rates with centuries old traditions of warmth and care. You can check out the Apollo Specialty Hospital Doctors List on our website.
Centres of Excellence
Apollo Hospitals have dedicated Centres of Excellence for several key specialities and super specialities. The state-of-the-art facilities are unique and spread across several of the Apollo hospital locations. Each Centre of Excellence stands out as a citadel of excellence.
At Apollo, we consider it our chief responsibility to offer high quality clinical care to all our patients. Putting our patients at the core of our operations, we have developed a robust quality standard which is used for expert diagnoses and treatment plans thereby enhance the infection and safety protocols to provide them with the most appropriate treatments. We offer you the Apollo Hospital Master Health Check Up through Apollo Hospital Online Appointment with the doctors on this site. Apollo Hospital Chennai Doctors have vast experienced and are world renowned for their skills and professionalism. You can check out the Apollo Specialty Hospital Docotos list on our website to get your appointment at Apollo Hospital, Chennai.
Apollo Institutes of Orthopedics Expertise
The Apollo Institutes of Orthopedics Chennai are reputed for being one of the pioneering joint and bone centres in the country with a legacy of innovation and excellence.
The Institutes are at the forefront in offering the latest in Orthopedic treatments and Orthopedic surgical advancements on par with the best centres in the world.
Our Orthopedicians are trained at the top centres worldwide. They bring the latest and best techniques and work in our facilities that have the advanced cutting edge technology in terms of operating rooms, equipments, recovery areas and the Advanced Physical therapy services.
We have a well-equipped and dedicated Orthopedic surgery complexes with laminar flow & various modern equipments like operating microscope, image intensifier, top of the line arthroscopy system, computer navigation system, etc.
- The Orthopedic institutes perform surgeries on the joints and the bone which includes the latest Arthroscopic and Reconstructive techniques, joint replacements such as the knee replacements (primary, complex primary and revision replacements) and hip resurfacing that are performed in large numbers with excellent results.
- Apollo Hospital is also a pioneer in Articular cartilage Implantation (ACI). The cartilage regeneration surgery includes mosaic-plasty, micro-fracturing are all performed at our hospital. The Apollo Cartilage School is leveraging developments in Orthobiologicals and growth factors as a sign of a new age of regenerative medicine.
- There are dedicated units for Traumatology that includes treatments for the fractures and dislocations with very minimal down time for the patient.
- Shoulder surgeries and the most delicate hand microsurgeries are all performed with great accuracy and expertise.
- Orthopaedic Oncology for treating bone cancers is also a key specialisation of our hospitals.
- We are also one of the few centres having specialised Pediatric Orthopaedics units that provide the whole range of Pediatric Orthopaedics.
- Using a revolutionary combination of modelling software (virtual), CT imaging/mapping, and 3D printing technology, the medical miracles like the True Personalized Knee are becoming a reality. Robotic-Guided techniques are also becoming routine in our hospitals.
- We also have modern Sports medicine centres at all our facilities, where most of the sports injuries like damage to meniscus, ligaments, cartilage, etc can now be treated with the key-hole (arthroscopic) surgery. Severely damaged joints can now be replaced and these artificial joints behave almost like the normal joints that could last for about 20-25 years.
- Our Physical Therapy units offer rehabilitation and pain management. We use sophisticated equipments and protocols that provide recovery within the quickest time frame.